Thursday, May 28, 2009

update for Grand Canyon Blog

Hi Everyone,

I know you'll all wondering "where the hell is this new blog Em promised us?" Well, apparently in the United States it is really expensive to jump on a computer at an internet cafe or to actually find an internet cafe, so we've, Robby and I, resorted to typing our blogs on my PDA for later update to the web when we get back home. I know this is disappointing to some of you, well, actually all of you who check this website expecting an update and for that I am truly sorry. I would have loved to have already shared my Grand Canyon adventure with you, but sadly, I will not be able to post my blog on this adventure for at least another week. But it is only one more week. You can wait that long, right? And when I post it, it will be nice and long, almost two pee breaks long, so that will give you something to do for an hour or two to waste time. It's something to look forward to. And there's a bunch of crazy stuff that happens to Robby and I; like a bear attack, our tent getting flooded and lost down a river, running out of food... well, ok, I exaggerated a bit on some of the previous, but some pretty cool stuff happened to us, so tune in to find out.

Always,

Em

No comments: