Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More pictures

Since I'm very tired and lazy right now, I'm gonna just post pictures. But that is all you really want to see anyhow, isn't it?

Glasgow Castle
The Whiskey's that I tried in Loch Ness. I really like the one on the right (the darker one)

The Hill House, designed by William Mackintosh in 1902

 An example of Mackintosh's amazing wall designs and furniture. He was definitely ahead of his time.

 Doctor Who now serves Ice Cream

 Not sure where I took this, but pretty

Reminds me of my latest show, "Joe Rogan Questions Everything". This photo is for my crew!

 Museum on how the people lived in the 1700's. This exhibit had sound effects, hilarious.

 Robby put Mustashio and I in the stocks.

 Creepy jail corridor.
 18th century jail

 Creative photo of street art with a train running past.

 The Spire in Dublin

 Neolithic tombs from 5000 years ago.

Trim Castle

 Lake next to Parkes Castle

 Robby taking a picture of Megolethic Passage Tombs from 7000 years ago

 View from above of Trim Castle

 I finally got to see my livestock in the middle of the road.

Boyle Abbey

No comments: