Friday, July 26, 2013

Photos that tell a story becuase I'm lazy

 Finally found a sunset

 The Cliffs of Moher. Beautiful set of cliffs that stretched for seven miles and many people decide to take a swan dive off of.

 Random carins at the Cliffs of Moher. Some little boys were breaking them while other people were rebuilding them. Carins usually signify a trail, but these are at the base of the cliffs, so is the trail "down"?

While Robby and I drove the Ring of Dingle, we stopped for a photo break. Beautiful landscapes of hills and lakes.

 My new tattoo for anyone who cares. The little guy is named, Glow, and he is a tree spirit.

 More cliffs, on the Aran Island of Inishmore. I thought they were magnificent and peaceful to watch for hours, my cousin Eli and Robby disagreed and told me to step away from the edge.


 Waterfall inside Aillwee Cave.

 View from Clogher Head on the peninsula of Dingle.

 Wicked old tree in the middle of Muckross Abbey.

 Cork Goal, or old Cork Jail.

 Rain finally came to Ireland.

Little ghost calcium stalactite in Dunmore Caves.

No comments: