Monday, January 26, 2015

photos part 2

Robby and me riding in a tuk-tuk for the first time in India. Robby looks like she's scared.



The Red Fort in Delhi.

Anyone want some clothes?

Robby and I looking like losers at a Temple.

Want a banana?

Just grocery shopping.

Lady making popadons.

Typical Shot of the Taj.

Taj at sunrise.

walkway at a Palace.

Tessa and her boyfriend, Mitch riding bikes through the bird sanctuary. They made friends with the cow.

Hidden walkways for the women and the King at Agra Fort.

I love this shot. At the train station in Mysore waiting for our train to arrive.

Village people we encountered on our nature walk.

Laundry time.

Why did the peacock cross the road?

I call this "Profound". One of my favorite photos.

Waiting for the bus in "White" Town, Pondicherry.

beauty can be found even in the grimiest of situations.

Hand welding a pot.

One happy family.

Bricklayers.

grocery shopping

No comments: